- "Know Thyself," but what does it really mean?
- I use oracles in the form of divination with the cards, bibliomancy, runes, the casting of bones and other such devices because they help me destabilize my “self.” All the time.
- My Days of Bibliomancy with Virgil's 'Aeneid'
- Remembering that the original use of this bibliomancy was to consult the poem when presented with an actual decision, I pick two shops and let the book guide me into one. On the north side of the street: a smoothie place. The south side: a tattoo parlor.
- Sarah Palin declares that she'd vote for an atheist only if the other
- “I just wanted to direct people to where they can look and find that answer,” she added, completely oblivious to the fact that bibliomancy is expressly forbidden by the very Old Testament whose authority she just lauded.
- Iranians celebrate arrival of winter
- They also practice bibliomancy with poems of Persian poet Hafez, who is believed to have had the ability to see the future and his collection of poems have been used by Iranians as a source of mystic foresight.
- The Magickal Art of Initiation
- Are you ready to commit to your spiritual deepening and growth? Still not entirely sure? Divine the answers!
Bibliomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bibliomancy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.