- Bicol definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- IOM Bicol Turns One
- Bicol, washing away homes, possessions and livelihoods.
- THE ROAD-RORO TERMINAL SYSTEM: Bicol Mainland-Masbate
- viability analysis of the Bicol Mainland-Masbate-Cebu connections.
- Bicol River Basin Irrigation Development Project
- (i). (ii) gn currency transactions of the banking sector. I C-'ABBREVIATIONS.
- Environmental Monitoring Technology Transfer in Bicol, Luzon A
- (CAS) in Beijing, China, conducted a field mission to the regions of Bicol and Infanta, destruction particularly in the Bicol provinces of Albay and Sorsogon.
- State of calamity persists in some Bicol localities
- CAMP SIMEON OLA, LEGAZPI CITY (Aug 28, 2011) – With 10 more typhoons still expected to come to the country before year–end and heavy rains frequently occurring in the region, a 'state of calamity' is expected to drag on in some localities of Bicol.
- Tropical depression 'Mina' slows down, hits Bicol region
- Southern Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao will have mostly cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms which will become cloudy with widespread rains over Bicol Region.
- Bicol Region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bicol Region or Bicolandia (also known as Region V) is one of the 17 regions of the Philippines.
- Bicol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bikol redirects here.
- Wow! Bicol - Department of Tourism Region V
- Free web site design templates to jump start your new web site.
- Bicol Region jobs, Jobs in Bicol Region, Philippines - Job Vacancy
- 7 hours ago Bicol Region jobs, Jobs in Bicol Region, Philippines - Job Vacancy @ Job Search JobStreet.com Philippines.
Bicol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bicol books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.