A selection of articles related to bicontinental country.
Original articles from our library related to the Bicontinental Country. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bicontinental Country.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
Bicontinental Country is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bicontinental Country books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fun with alienation: Pyretic and Good Women Dance premiere The Other
- Cultivated in two wildly contrasting places, Bombay and Wild Rose Country, where Sharon equally is an outsider, she manages to ramp up invisibility a notch. When you “occupy negative space” you're in the elite of the alienated. As a watcher of ...
- Our Top Discoveries At globalFEST 2016
- On Sunday, Jan. 17, globalFEST, one of America's premiere showcases of musical talent from around the world, once again took over the three stages at Manhattan's Webster Hall.
- Elizabeth Hurley eyes up the dating scene (and isn't ruling out a younger man)
- Despite playing racy Queen Helena in hit TV series The Royals, real life for recently single Elizabeth Hurley is more about jam-making than bed-hopping. But, as she tells Amy E Williams, the dating scene beckons – and she's not ruling out a younger man.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.