A selection of articles related to bicycle infantry.
Original articles from our library related to the Bicycle Infantry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bicycle Infantry.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Bicycle Infantry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bicycle Infantry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- the 25th infantry bicycle corps - The Historical Museum at Fort
- of the trip shows that an army bicycle corps can travel twice as fast as cavalry under any ... The story of the United States 25th Infantry Bicycle Corps is the.
- Human Powered Vehicles in Support of Light Infantry Operations
- bicycle troops during each of these periods are discussed. rThe present use of .... bicycle.
- JAN - FEB 1995 Click here to Download - Fort Benning - The United
- World War, 1 commanded a bicycle infantry battalion in Germany... Bicy- cle infantry was never very popular with. January-February 1995 INFANTRY 3 ...
- German Army, Authorized Strength, Bicycle Fusilier Company, 1
- 1 Jf 8 Infantry Cart for Equipment & Baggage. 2 horses. 1 Jf 8 Infantry Cart, hand drawn.
- Infantry Magazine, SEP-OCT 1994, Captain
- Approved for public release, distribution is unlimited. "I was beginnin' to think nobody was home.” Mogadishu, October 1993.
Suggested News Resources
- Former A&M linebacker Dodge is still making Aggies proud
- 11 attacks as a member of the U.S. Army, assigned to the 3rd U.
- Truitt family's St. Francisville home Rosale gets to show off its recent
- They have filled Rosale with family pieces; art collected by Lynda Truitt, an LSU art major; and a collection of photography by the late Fonville Winans, who would occasionally ride his bicycle from Baton Rouge to St.
- The life of a boilermaker
- The railway despatched all available hands, including James, to clear up the wreckage; the Durham Light Infantry sent 50 soldiers from Brancepeth Camp to help – one of whom, a 17-year-old, collapsed and died at the scene.
- Elizabeth Strohfus, World War II-era pilot, dies at 96
- She ferried military planes in 1943 and 1944 and helped train air and infantry gunners at Las Vegas Army Airfield in Nevada. She was one of 1,074 female pilots to earn silver wings in the WASP program.
- Say Goodbye to Seasonal Cycling with Fat-Tire Bikes
- T. G. Taylor, a former member of the West Point bicycle racing team, told me of being an infantry company commander near Fairbanks in 2002 and discovering that much of the wilderness around him was marsh—impenetrable to mountain bikes in the warmer ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Bicycle infantry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bicycle infantry are infantry soldiers who manoeuver on (or, more often, between) battlefields using military bicycles. The term dates from the late 19th century, ...
- Military bicycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Military bicycle is a bicycle specially adapted to the needs of armed forces. ... Separate units of bicycle infantry existed in armies of many nations until the end ...
- LIGHT BICYCLE INFANTRY (LBI)
- "Dragoon" Light Bicycle Infantry (LBI) can use air-droppable folding ATBs and Extreme Terrain Bikes (ETBs) with 10-inch wide tires to traverse over ...
- Swiss Light Bicycle Infantry for Mountain Warfare - YouTube
- Feb 11, 2008 More pics of the Swiss Bicycle Regiments are on the web page below: http://www .combatreform.com/atb.
- Military bicycles: a short history - BikeRadar
- Aug 13, 2012 The Swiss appear to have followed the Swedes in adopting a Bicycle Infantry, which was introduced in 1905 and only phased out in 2001.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.