A selection of articles related to bicycle infantry.
Original articles from our library related to the Bicycle Infantry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bicycle Infantry.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Bicycle Infantry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bicycle Infantry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE 25TH INFANTRY BICYCLE CORPS
- U.S. Army, 25th Infantry Bicycle Crops.
- POLISH TOE 1 INFANTRY DIVISION, 1939
- Bicycle Company. 2 bicycle infantry stands (integral AT rifle). 1 mounted command cavalry stand.
- Piercing the Reich - Optional Rule Piercing the Reich Roster Sheets
- Here is it: The US player receives a certain number of Victory Points per German Strength Point lost, as follows: - 1/20 VP for: non-mot.
- Cyklistkompagni (Bicycle Infantry Company) . .. their bicycles for the traditional foot infantry role and cannot use bicycle movement subsequently in the game.
Suggested News Resources
- Midweek Mini Movies
- Here's a video explaining how the Dutch got their amazingly bike friendly infrastructure… ..and here's another on the Swiss Light Bicycle Infantry for Mountain warfare. They used to keep it real with singlespeeds… Been night riding?
Suggested Web Resources
- Bicycle infantry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bicycle infantry are infantry soldiers who maneuver on (or, usually more correctly, between) battlefields using bicycles.
- Swiss Light Bicycle Infantry for Mountain Warfare - YouTube
- Feb 11, 2008 More pics of the Swiss Bicycle Regiments are on the web page below: http://www .combatreform.com/atb.
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Praxis: Bicycle Infantry
- Jul 29, 2009 Someone sent me this photo as a gag, saying it represented the Tour de France, 1940. It is, of course, German bicycle infantry, circa 1940.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespatent purchases