Big Eared Hopping Mouse
A selection of articles related to big eared hopping mouse.
Original articles from our library related to the Big Eared Hopping Mouse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Big Eared Hopping Mouse.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Happiness is a decision
- Happiness is transpersonal divine joy and fulfillment in creating and connecting. It is the outbursting purity of the Universe. In happiness one is opening up to the fullest for life, her gifts, possibilities and challenges. This implies that happiness is not...
Mind >> Meditation
Big Eared Hopping Mouse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Big Eared Hopping Mouse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Economic and Ecological Impact of Rabbits
- q Alice Springs mouse Pseudomys fieldi q big-eared hopping mouse Notomys logicaudatus q short-tailed hopping mouse Notomys amplus.
- Extension to the known range of the Fawn Hopping-mouse Notomys
- groove is the Big-eared Hopping-mouse. (N. macrotis) known only from the coast of Western Australia.
- Improving Australia's ability to protect its island habitats from feral
- Notomys macrotis Thomas, 1921 Noompa, Large-eared Hopping-mouse. Notomys mitchellii (Ogilby, 1838) Pankot, Mitchell's Hopping-mouse.
- Native Mice 4thpp.indd
- Fawn hopping mouse. Notomys cervinus. Dusky hopping mouse.
- BRS SEMINAR SERIES PRESENTS: Friday 1 October Prospects for
- Short-tailed Hopping-mouse. ●. Long-tailed Hopping-mouse.
Suggested News Resources
- The Third Wave
- Western Australia's big-eared hopping-mouse was last seen in 1843; the white-footed rabbit-rat (which was very cute), in 1845; and Gould's mouse, 1857.
Suggested Web Resources
- Big-eared Hopping Mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The big-eared hopping mouse (Notomys macrotis) is an extinct species of mouse , which lived in the Moore River area of south-western Australia.
- Hopping mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Big-eared Hopping Mouse (Notomys macrotis).
- Notomys macrotis (Big-eared Hopping Mouse, Big-eared Hopping
- English, –, Big-eared Hopping Mouse, Big-eared Hopping-mouse. French, –, Souris Sauteuse.
- Big-eared hopping mouse | Notomys macrotis facts
- Explains everything about big-eared hopping mouse, member of the Rodentia order and the Muridae family.
- Big-Eared Hopping-Mouse - educational resources
- Educational resources on Big-Eared Hopping-Mouse Big-Eared Hopping-Mouse or Notomys macrotis is listed on the IUCN Red list (1996) as Extinct .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.