- Restaurant review: Wm. Farmer and Sons in Hudson
- There's humor in using Farmer's fancy French training on former poor man's food, so canned Burgundy snails and crawfish, though a smidge chewy, sprawl over crostini in a citrus-orange sauce Bigarade, the usual domain of duck a l'orange. Getting down ...
- Duck with marmalade and mash
- During the brief bitter orange season in Provence, duck is served with a syrupy sauce bigarade (the Provençal name for these oranges).
- Traditional tastes with a trendy twist
- WHILE TRADITIONAL Thai desserts remain popular among the elderly and middle-aged, youngsters tend to shy away from banana leaf-wrapped treats and coconut-infused puddings in favour of more Western sweets such as cupcakes with fancy icing.
- Jo Malone: The Herb Garden
- Top notes of bigarade and petitgrain are brought to live with a citrusy twist, exposing the heart notes of sorrel, lemon thyme and rosemary. Underneath it all, a base of verdant geranium leaves and earthy moss form a backdrop for the fresh lemon scent.
Bigarade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bigarade books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessmooth jazz description
jane goodall controversy
memento film characters
meaning of dreams about polar bear