- The energy of any mantra lies in its bija. The chanting of a mantra is efficacious only if an appropriate bija is selected. The bijas activate the deity of the mantra.
- Rare kriti on a famous temple
- Dikshitar prostrates before Ambal, the young bride of Sankara and mother of Guruguha. He compares her face to the Bijakshara Hrim, and speaks of her being enshrined in a golden mansion studded with gems. He mentions a series of celestials – Indra, ...
- For the welfare of state
- So is the Bijakshara Mahameru in garba griha.” A vimanam constructed in front of Ambal's shrine, the west-entrance, was consecrated two years ago. Water from sacred rivers.
- The Avarana mystique
- Names apart, each of the avaranas is distinctly defined by its own presiding deity (whose names all begin with Tripura), attendant deities (yoginis), mystic letters (bijaksharas), distinct colours and other traits.
Bijakshara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bijakshara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.