- Maoists torch bus in Bijapur
- Maoists on Friday torched a bus after asking the passengers to alight in insurgency ridden Bijapur district of Bastar, police said. The incident happened near restive Bandepara village under Kutru police station limits.
- 10 Maoist rebels surrender in Bijapur Mar 9, 1:13 pm
- Bijapur, Mar 09 (ANI): As many as 10 Maoist rebels, including 2 women, surrendered before the police in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh. The 10 rebels operated in various capacities in different Maoist groups.
- CRPF jawan killed in IED blast
- All men belonged to the 217th battalion of the CRPF and the injured men had been evacuated to Telangana for treatment, added Mr. Upadhyay. In a separate incident, the Maoists set ablaze a passenger bus on Kutaru-Bedare road in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur ...
- Soni Sori's sister, brother-in-law picked up by police, say lawyers
- An SIT comprising of ASP Sukma Mr Santosh Singh, CSP Jagdalpur Ms Deepmala Kashyap and ASP Bijapur IK Elesela was set up to investigate this attack on Ms. Sori. Instead of conducting a genuine inquiry into a serious matter, the police under Mr.
- Only 8 out of 40 killed by Bastar police were Maoists: Naxal leader
- He said, “Seventeen people were killed in Bijapur district, 12 in Sukma district, three in Dantewada, five in Kondagadon, and three in Bastar. Out of these 40, only eight were members of our People's Liberation Guerrilla Army.
Bijapur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bijapur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe wash historical incident
dream symbol old clothes