- Nigeria's NNPC accused of withholding $16.2 bil oil export proceeds: report
- Nigeria's NNPC accused of withholding $16.2 bil oil export proceeds: report. Lagos (Platts)--15 Mar 2016 950 am EDT/1350 GMT.
- Oracle profit beats expectations; share buyback boosted by US$10bil
- Oracle Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as its cloud business continued to gain momentum, and the company said it was boosting its stock buyback program by US$10bil (RM41.38bil). Oracle shares rose about 4% in extended trading.
- India hits Cairn Energy with US$4.4bil tax bill
- NEW DELHI: Indian authorities have sent Cairn Energy a tax bill for US$4.4bil (RM18.3bil), the company said Tuesday, the latest chapter in a long-running row that has stoked foreign firms' fears of retrospective tax demands.
- Rani Burnat from Bil'in
- On the 30th September 2000, Rani Burnat was going to Ramallah from his home town of Bil'in for a driving lesson. When he got there he noticed a protest gathering to protest Ariel Sharon's entry into the sacred Al-Aqsa mosque (this of course was the ...
- Asciano bows to A$9.1bil buyout
- SYDNEY: Australia's Asciano Ltd has agreed to a A$9.1bil buyout by two global consortia after a seven-month bidding war for the port and rail giant, although doubts persist over anti-trust and foreign ownership issues.
Bil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvertebrate paleontology
project zambia project zambias work
beyonder powers and abilities
orlando bloom private life
who is a jew secular israeli views
scott air force base history