- 10 Pakistani women we are proud of
- Head of the Bilquis Edhi Foundation and wife of philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi, Bilquis has contributed a lot towards the plight of the poor. A professional nurse, she and her husband have administered care to more than 16,000 unwanted babies across ...
- Meet Bilquis Edhi -- the woman who took care of Geeta in Pakistan
- Bilquis Edhi, also known as the Mother of Pakistan, had a message for Bollywood. "It seems they took our story for that movie," she said to a highly amused press contingent at the ministry of external affairs, on Monday.
- 86 fishermen repatriated from Pak jail
- Kartam said that it was Pakistan's charity organisation, Bilquis Edhi, in Karachi which arranged their fare to reach the Wagah border and also gifted us clothes, toys and daily-use material.
- Honouring Bilquis Edhi
- Now Bilquis Edhi, wife of Abdul Sattar Edhi, who is the founder of the world-renowned Edhi Foundation, has been selected for the Mother Teresa Memorial International Award for 2015. The hook on which the award was made was the care offered by Bilquis ...
- Bilquis Edhi receives Mother Teresa award in India
- Bilquis Edhi, wife of renowned Abdul Sattar Edhi of the Edhi Foundation, and a humanitarian in her own right, was awarded on Sunday the Mother Teresa Memorial International Award 2015 in India for social justice. The Harmony Foundation Board ...
Bilquis Edhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bilquis Edhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.