- Interview with Olympian Jason Lezak
- I grew up in Irvine, California and began swimming at the age of five, played on the high school basketball team and become an All-American in water-polo. In 1998 I made an impact at the U.S.
- 500 Years of Jewish Life in Venice
- The high, dim sanctuary was about a quarter full, perhaps 40 men scattered around the benches that ran the length of the room between the massively carved bimah and the red-curtained ark of the covenant, with 15 or so women peering down at us from the ...
- URJ Sports Camp Scores With Atlantans
- Rabbis are not just in Sunday school and on the bimah.” Outside the summer, Herz and Assistant Camp Director David Kaplan travel on weekends to promote the camp. Herz said Atlanta is a frequent stop, including a recent event at a NFTY conference at ...
- The Fighting Irish Jews: Despite Dwindling Numbers, the Community Celebrates a
- But for 89-year-old Freddy Rosehill and his best friends in Cork, there is just one subject of conversation these days: what to do with the four Torah scrolls and the bimah from their synagogue.
- The surprising ways the body works with the brain to shape our sense of self
- The old man stood in line, waiting to be called to the bimah (pulpit) to sing the prayer. “I saw this gentleman get up in the lineup, and I remember my whole body clutched,” Kontos told me.
Bimah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bimah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe maxx isz
the southernmost point of south america
harvard bus tunnel
madonna on letterman top ten list