- Summary of Mark's Divine Christology
- The Marcan Jesus participates in the kyricentricity of Israel's God.
- Formal theological training is overrated – often
- What's up with this binitarianism? I think that the day theological schools brings Cinderella out of the backroom of Christian thought is the day that more Pentecostal ministers will consider formal theological training.
- Critical Questions for the Early High Christology Club
- Hurtado's thesis is that the positioning of Jesus alongside the god of Israel as the co-recipient of a constellation of “binitarian” devotional practices constituted a significant mutation of Second Temple monotheism.
- Gay Geeks Group Protests 'Ender's Game' Film Adaptation
- The big-budget feature Ender's Game doesn't come out until November, but the sci-fi film is already the target of a protest.
- Is Trinitarianism Monotheistic?
- Accordingly, it is very doubtful that either Binitarianism, which is belief in two Persons in one Godhead, or Trinitarianism, which is belief in three Persons in one Godhead, can rightly be categorized as monotheistic.
Binitarianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Binitarianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreparative therapy techniques
tirunelveli manapad 70 km