- Ex-Binmaley mayor faces graft case
- The Office of the Ombudsman has filed graft charges against former Binmaley, Pangasinan Mayor Lorenzo Cerezo over the alleged anomalous lease contracts amounting to P2 million. Cerezo is charged before the Sandiganbayan for 21 counts of violation of ...
- Ex-Mayor ng Pangasinan, kinasuhan
- MANILA, Philippines - Matapos makakita ng probable cause ang tanggapan ng Ombudsman, kinasuhan na ng graft si dating Mayor Lorenzo Cerezo ng Binmaley, Pangasinan para sa 21 counts ng paglabag sa Section 3(e) ng Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices ...
- NPC insists it's united behind Grace-Chiz
- He told reporters during Binay's visit to Binmaley town last year that it was his “personal decision and choice.
- Put the Comelec under the SC?
- In Albuquerque, Bohol, Mayor Efren Tungol has been hit with malversation charges for refusing to return a power sprayer owned by the town, as he was using it in his own poultry farm. In Binmaley, Pangasinan, Mayor Lorenzo Cerezo has been charged with ...
- Binmaley declares 2 Army officers persona non grata
- DAGUPAN CITY -- The rift between the 70th Infantry Battalion of the Army's 7th Infantry Division and the Municipality of Binmaley widened when two Army officers were declared persona non grata by the Municipal Council. Declared persona non grata in a ...
Binmaley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Binmaley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.