A selection of articles related to biochemic medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Biochemic Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biochemic Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Biochemic Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biochemic Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Institute Of Biochemic Medicine
- The Institute of Biochemic Medicine (Asia Pacific). On behalf of the Biochemischer Bund Deutschland. (eV).
- Biochemic Book Cover PEC X
- Natural Medicine Degree programs
- Bachelors in Natural Medicine. - Professional development certificate courses in: Oligo-therapeutics, homeopathic biochemic therapeutics.
- Biochemic Medicine Kit : The 12 Safe and Easy-to-use Biochemic Remedies in this Kit will help you to VERY.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Biochemic cell salts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Biochemic cell salts aka Tissue Salts or Cell Salts are alternative remedies based also advocate similar alternative medicine remedies, including homeopathy.
- The Institute of Biochemic Medicine (Asia-Pacific Branch)
- Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system.
- Biochemic remedies
- This is a system of medicine evolved by Dr.Schussler in 1873.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.