Biodiversity Hot Spot
A selection of articles related to biodiversity hot spot.
Original articles from our library related to the Biodiversity Hot Spot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biodiversity Hot Spot.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Biodiversity Hot Spot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biodiversity Hot Spot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Eastern NC Is A Global Biodiversity Hotspot
- Costanza is one of several scientists whose work helped convince the Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund that the North American Coastal Plain deserved to be the 36th region in the world to be declared a global biodiversity hotspot.
- New plant discovery underscores PHL as biodiversity hotspot
- It should also compel the Philippine government to take better action in protecting their natural resources and to create livelihood opportunities that showcase this biodiversity instead of destroying it," she added.
- Australia's south west: a hotspot for wildlife and plants that deserves World
- Since the first analysis identifying biodiversity hotspots in 2000, the list has expanded, and now 35 hotspots are recognised, two in Australia: the Southwest and the forests of east Australia.
- Nuclear accidents make mutant bugs and birds
- He said: "Tim, look, it's a mutant - it's missing an eye spot!" From then on we started collecting these little bugs in each ... So the long-term effect of nuclear accidents on biodiversity is … none?
- Saturday calendar
- Native plant expert presentation -- hosted by Friends of Wilderness Park, 2 p.m., 2 Pillars Church, 1430 South St.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.