A selection of articles related to biofilm examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Biofilm Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biofilm Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Biofilm Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biofilm Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PowerBiofilm™ DNA Isolation Kit Sample
- DNA Isolation Kit Sample. (For isolation of genomic DNA from biofilm including microbial mats). (Catalog No.
- Community structure and co-operation in biofilms
- It does not seem necessary to list all possible examples of such structures.
- Formation of biofilms as an example of the social behavior of bacteria
- The formation and the functioning of biofilms are an example of the social behavior of bacteria controlled by both environmental and intercellular signals.
- Processes Associated with Microbial Biofilms in the Twilight Zone of
- studies of microbes and biofilms on carbonate substrates. GENERAL SETTING.
- Diffusion of Macromolecules in Model Oral Biofilms
- Jan 23, 2009 and control of dental plaque and other biofilms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Biofilm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Examples. Biofilm in Yellowstone National Park. Longest raised mat area is about half a meter long.
- Introduction to Biofilms: Where do biofilms grow?
- Such microorganisms (for example, bacteria) can, and do, form biofilm colonies even in such environments.
- Biofilms - Bacteria, Surface, Bacterial, Surfaces, Growth, and
- A biofilm is a population of bacteria, algae, yeast, or fungi that is growing attached to a surface. The surface can be living or nonliving.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.