- 11 Must-Read Biographies About Incredible Women
- This Women's History Month, one of the greatest ways to honor those who came before us is to celebrate the extraordinary lives of some phenomenal ladies. We've rounded up 11 biographies of 11 vastly different women, whose remarkable -- and often ...
- Catharine Lumby and Matthew Lamb writing biographies of author Frank Moorhouse
- "Ideally biographies should come out after one's death and then one does not face the decision of whether to read them," says Frank Moorhouse, alive and well at 77. But with two biographies under way by Catharine Lumby and Matthew Lamb, he adds ...
- Correcting Ideologies and Biographies from the Cold War
- Elizabeth Edwards Spalding, associate professor at Claremont McKenna College, and Lee Edwards, distinguished fellow in conservative thought at the Heritage Foundation, set out to correctly organize the ideologies and the historic events that together ...
- Love the Presidential podcast? Here's our reading list of presidential biographies
- We're also including here the books that readers voted the best presidential biographies for The Fix's reading list.
- Faculty and Students Launch Interactive Archive of Female Biographies
- In 2009, Associate Professor of Women's Studies Gina Luria Walker became the editor of the Chawton House Library Edition of Mary Hays' “Female Biography; or, Memoirs of Celebrated and Illustrious Women from All Ages and Countries. Alphabetically ...
Biographies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biographies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hausdorff dimension examples
fluid volume overload
language policy language boards
shah bano case brief of the case
public housing hong kong