- 5 Essential Products to Protect Your Skin from the Cold
- Freezing weather conditions are back. And with them come dry skin patches, itchiness, redness and so much more. Ouch!
- Soy Discoveries Lead to New Class of Cosmetic Ingredient
- Instead, SoyScreen—and the patented ARS method of producing it—became the technological platform from which iSoy Technologies Corporation of Cary, Ill., began launching a novel class of cosmetic ingredients called "skincare bio-lipid actives.".
- Guest Post: Top 10 Women of Biofuels
- Contag has filed a patent on a process she developed that utilizes algae to produce polysaccharides that can be converted to alcohol fuels or to biolipids, and then to biodiesel. Cobalt Technologies, located in Mountain View, Calif.
- Georgetown's Evermay Estate Sells For $22 Million; New (Local) Owners Revealed!
- Ueno and Kuno are the cofounders of Bethesda, Maryland-based Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of medicines based on prostones (bio-lipids that occur naturally in the ...
Biolipids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biolipids books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjuan ponce enrile 2004 elections
germn castro caycedo el alcaravn
swing bridge disadvantages
dream symbol fruits
estoppel issue estoppel
cleromancy external link