A selection of articles related to biological immortality.
Original articles from our library related to the Biological Immortality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biological Immortality.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Biological Immortality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biological Immortality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Grimm's 100th Episode Review: Well That Was Nothing Special
- Grimm's 100th episode was nothing special—which is a shame, because it was obviously trying to be. We had biblical shit! And assassinations!
- How Unconscious Fear Of Death May Skew Your Judgment — In Life And 2016 Politics
- We'd just be quivering blobs of biological protoplasm cowering under our beds.” ...
- Anti-ageing rules for men
- We haven't yet cracked the code of immortality, but science is vaulting onward and you can now cheat your way to sustained "youth". Cutting-edge developments can ... By testing, you can see how your chronological age compares with your biological age.
- Water is the Essence of Life
- Almost 70% of its surface water and a growing percentage of its underground reserves are “contaminated by biological, toxic, organic and inorganic pollutants.” Apart from communicable diseases, water is now causing chronic ones.
- Reginald Robinson enriches the age-old art of ragtime
- My biological father had just passed. At that point, I was going through ... No one can predict whether any composer's works will be remembered, but if any Robinson opus has a shot at immortality, "The 19th Galaxy" is it.
Biological Immortality Topics
Related searchescategorical syllogism validity
pcrl pcrl and the black community
motivation physiological needs
teen titans animated series villains
refugees international advocacy