A selection of articles related to biology.
Original articles from our library related to the Biology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biology.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What is drawing down the moon and how do you do it?
- In the past priestesses/priests called down the Moon. The Moon has always played and important part in ancient religions. They realized how it’s shape affected those under it’s reflective light. They also came to understand how the moon also affected the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Biology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biology Form 401 Released Test Booklet
- Student Name. Biology. Form 401.
- Biology Course Description - AP Central - CollegeBoard.org
- BIOLOGY. Course Description. Effective Fall 2010.
Suggested News Resources
- Little plant has big stories to tell
- Credit: Courtesy of the Clark lab in the Biology Department at the University of Utah. (PhysOrg.
- Research offers new way to target shape-shifting proteins
- The research, funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and the Wellcome Trust, is published today (August 28) in Nature Chemical Biology.
- Planet is home to 8.7 million species: study
- The count, described by the open access journal PLoS Biology in which it is presented as "the most precise calculation ever offered," replaces previous estimates that swung between three million and 100 million. About 1.
- Aiming to build better bacteria
- Professor George Church is a leader in the synthetic biology field. (Wendy Maeda/ Globe Staff) By Carolyn Y. Johnson It's a branch of biology often defined as the quest to build life from scratch.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 days ago The starting place for exploring Biology. Find information about human anatomy, cell anatomy, online dissections and much more.
- Biology Study Guides - SparkNotes
- Biology. Cell Structure DNA Transcription · Post-Transcriptional RNA Processing · Genetic Code · DNA Translation · Review of Molecular Biology.
- Biology News Net - Latest Biology Articles, News & Current Events
- Biology News Articles & Current Events, Updated Daily.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.