- PS341 inhibits hepatocellular and colorectal cancer cells through the FOXO3
- Tumor growth was monitored by bioluminescence imaging using the Xenogen IVIS Lumina system (Xenogen Corporation, Hopkinton, MA) every week (Fig. 3e). These data indicated that PS341 markedly suppressed the growth and .....
- Optogenetics Shines with Inner Bioluminescence
- Occasionally, the best way to show off is to ignore the proverb: “Don't hide your light under a bushel.
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine Inhibits Tumor Progression in Preclinical Liver Cancer
- NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saronic Biotechnology, Inc.
- Inflammasome-dependent IL-1β release depends upon membrane permeabilisation
- Pomegranate extract (Pomanox, Probelte Biotechnology S.L., Murcia, Spain) with a punicalagin content of 20% was also effective at preventing mature IL-1β release from ATP-treated macrophages (Supplementary Figure 2C).
Bioluminescence Biotechnology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bioluminescence Biotechnology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.