A selection of articles related to biomass fuel.
Original articles from our library related to the Biomass Fuel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biomass Fuel.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Biomass Fuel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biomass Fuel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sumitomo Corporation Invests in Biomass Fuel Manufacturing Business in Brazil
- Sumitomo Corporation regards biomass energy as a promising source of renewable energy, and started importing biomass fuel for power generation to Japan in 2008. In addition, Sumitomo Corporation's subsidiary, Summit Energy Corporation, has been ...
- DOE: $11.3 million available for flexible biomass fuel technology
- The Energy Department recently announced up to $11.3 million in funding to develop flexible biomass-to-hydrocarbon biofuels conversion pathways that can be modified to produce advanced fuels and/or products based on external factors, such as market ...
- Special report: Biomass - renewable fuel benefits
- Renewable heating technologies are closely scrutinised, with a number of regulations affecting biomass fuel. Since October last year, commercial biomass users must meet stringent new regulations covering fuel sustainability.
- Biomass and refuse-derived fuel (RDF)
- The Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine has issued a statement urging Maine Gov. Paul LePage's administration and legislative leaders to take action to sustain Maine biomass electricity production in the wake of news that Covanta Energy ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.