- bi·o·morph (b -môrf ). n. A nonrepresentational form or pattern that resembles a living organism in shape or appearance.
- Atmospheric Biomorphism A thesis submitted to the College of the
- Atmospheric Biomorphism.
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Speculations for Biomorphic Architecture
- by biomorphic architecture, which shares essential geometric features with natural objects.
- FCJ-118 Four Regimes of Entropy: For an Ecology of Genetics and
- For an Ecology of Genetics and Biomorphic Media Theory. Introduction .
- Architecture & Environmentalism: Movements & Theory in Practice
- Biomorphism where a building represents the form of a organism.
- Clay Gallery assembles a challenging 2-person exhibit
- Yet the key to this collage lies in the disciplined manner with which it has been pieced together, and this very same discipline lies at the heart of Wilson's biomorphism.
- Biomorphism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Biomorphism is an art movement that began in the 20th century.
- Biomorph | Define Biomorph at Dictionary.com
- biomorph (ˈbaɪəʊˌmɔːf) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n.
- Art Genre Guide - Biomorphism - Artfact
- Biomorphism artists and their works. Find Biomorphism for sale at auction with Artfact Auction Advisor™. Hundreds of other art styles.
- biomorphism - Encyclopedia
- `Biomorphism` is an art movement that began in the 20th century. The term was first used in 1936, by Alfred H. Barr, Jr.
Biomorphism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biomorphism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesv for vendetta plot
anal wink child abuse controversy
cider brands of cider
chronic functional abdominal pain