Bionics Other Uses
A selection of articles related to bionics other uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Bionics Other Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bionics Other Uses.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Bionics Other Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bionics Other Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Visions of Bionic Lenses: Foresight for the Future
- can still be determined by how we choose to design and use these lenses. Bionic Contact Lenses.
- Bionic Bus Passenger Information Guide
- accommodate ride requests from other passengers.
- Professor Graeme Clark and the Bionic Ear
- approved by the US Drug and Food Administration for use in adults in. 1985. It was the was the first Bionic Ear of any sort to be approved by a world regulatory body.
- Science in Public report
- Apr 27, 2011 Now, our hearing aid uses technology from the bionic ear to bring ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Bionics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In a more specific meaning, it is a creativity technique that tries to use biological prototypes to get ideas for engineering solutions.
- Any other uses for the Eyeclops Bionic Eye toy?
- Any other uses for the Eyeclops Bionic Eye toy? Wow, this is really boring after about five minutes. Anyone have any other ideas, hacks for it?
- bionics: Definition from Answers.com
- bionics n. (used with a sing. verb) Application of biological principles to the study and design of engineering For other uses, see Bionic (disambiguation).
- Other Uses for Comic Life « Bionic Teaching
- Other Uses for Comic Life. By Tom Woodward | June 7, 2007.
- Medical bionics - Key text
- These bionic legs enable better movement control by responding to the body and walking conditions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.