Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy
A selection of articles related to biopiracy preventing biopiracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy.
- What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
- The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development. The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees,...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- As one of the Heliopolitan Ennead, Geb is a cosmic deity and the eldest child of Shu. The union of Geb with his twin sister Nut produced the deities of the myth of Isis, Osiris, Set and Horus. As earth-god and presiding judge of the divine tribunal of the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Feverfew (Tanacetium Parthenium)
- This herb is used for colds, flu, fevers, and digestive problems. Also is wonderful in relieving eadaches. Make a sachet of feverfew and carry it with you for protection against illness and preventing accidents....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The recording of traditional knowledge: Will it prevent 'bio-piracy'?
- Feb 25, 2002 case highlights the problems faced by India in preventing bio-piracy.
- 1 Biopiracy: Is the patent system a solution? Topic: The Institutional
- as a way to upgrade local capabilities, instead of preventing biopiracy.
- GSK Public Position on proposals for a disclosure requirement in
- benefit sharing (ABS), and would help prevent biopiracy. This argument is deeply flawed.
- Recently two important notes have appeared in Current Science
- in the area of traditional health-care systems, but also in preventing bio-piracy and un- - scrupulous patenting of indigenous herbal medicinal formulations'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ayurveda digitised to prevent bio-piracy - www.indianweekender.co.nz
- Ayurveda digitised to prevent bio-piracy. Friday, May 07, 2010. Indian Weekender news desk.
- l'he recording of traditional knowledge: Will it prevent 'bio-piracy'?
- The turmeric case highlights the problems faced by India in preventing bio-piracy.
- Taiwan: Taiwan Government Must Prevent Biopiracy Against
- May 15, 2011 The Network of the Indigenous Peoples-Solomons calls on Taiwan Government to prevent biopiracy against indigenous peoples.
- Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy | RM.com ®
- Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy articles, reference materials. Need more on Biopiracy Preventing Biopiracy?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.