- Biosynthesis of the α-nitro-containing cyclic tripeptide psychrophilin
- The timing of the l-Trp α-NH2 modification (oxidation or acetylation/methylation) relative to macrocyclization is therefore an interesting biosynthetic question (Figure 2).
- InMed Announces Update on Biosynthesis Project
- The goal of InMed's biosynthesis program is to provide an alternate low cost and high quality process for producing phytocannabinoids for its product candidates. Typically, phytocannabinoids are extracted from the cannabis plant.
- Involvement of an octose ketoreductase and two acyltransferases in the
- In the previous work, we identified the PAU biosynthetic gene cluster from Streptomyces paulus NRRL 8115, which can produce PAU E (1), PAU F (2), PAU A (3), PAU B (4), paulomenol A (5) and paulomenol B (6) (Fig. 1). Among PAUs and paulomenols, ...
- Precursor-directed biosynthesis of new sansanmycin analogs bearing para
- In our previous research, we have noted that the substrate specificity of sansanmycin biosynthesis pathway is markedly different from that of other classes of UPAs in the case of the C-terminus.
Biosynthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biosynthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream siblings meaning
rattle and hum