Bipolar Disorder Etiology
A selection of articles related to bipolar disorder etiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Bipolar Disorder Etiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bipolar Disorder Etiology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Bipolar Disorder Etiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bipolar Disorder Etiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding the pathophysiology of bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder causes substantial suffering and disability, but most patients can be successfully treated with mood stabilizing medication, such as lithium or valproate, and with antipsychotic or antidepressant medication during episodes of illness ...
- Brain structural effects of psychopharmacological treatment in bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder is associated with subtle neuroanatomical deficits including lateral ventricular enlargement, grey matter deficits incorporating limbic system structures, and distributed white matter pathophysiology. Credit: C.
- Getting Past the "Shotgun" Approach to Treating Mental Illness
- They explained that trial-and-error approaches to medication—based on guidelines from large epidemiological studies—were standard care for patients with bipolar disorder and depression.
- Where IDSA Guidelines Fail, Leading Lyme Doctor Succeeds (Part II)
- Lyme has been linked in the medical literature to everything from anxiety and depression to OCD, bipolar disorder and even psychosis. Lyme causes these conditions due to actual brain infection. Some patients have also developed PTSD from the poor ...
- Sleep and Schizophrenia
- Additionally, patients have been shown to have abnormalities of sleep architecture that may precede the onset of psychotic symptoms, suggesting a possible etiologic role in the pathophysiology and evolution of this disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.