Bipolar Disorder Medical Marijuana
A selection of articles related to bipolar disorder medical marijuana.
Original articles from our library related to the Bipolar Disorder Medical Marijuana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bipolar Disorder Medical Marijuana.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Bipolar Disorder Medical Marijuana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bipolar Disorder Medical Marijuana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NORML's Legislative Round Up March 11th, 2016
- thumbs_up Legislative sessions around the country are moving quickly with several already coming to a close.
- Heartland focuses on safety, security of patients
- About one-third of the facility's 134 beds are filled by civil patients — those referred to the hospital by mental health agencies and suffer from an array of mental illness such as depression, anxiety, bi-polar and schizoprenia.
- Philly Altar Boy Sex Scandal Gets Uglier
- In a confidential 11-page report from May 19, 2015, Dr. James I.
- Father Of Round Rock Man Accused Of Choking Nurse While On K2 Disputes Police
- Kim Dorsett, dad to 25-year-old Randall Dorsett, said his son -- who suffers from bipolar disorder -- was having a manic episode on the night in question. He personally called police from his home ...
- Psychosis Plus Pot Could Mean More Hospital Time
- People who have certain psychiatric disorders and also use marijuana may spend more time in the hospital for their conditions, a new study from England suggests.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.