Birch Bark Uses
A selection of articles related to birch bark uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Birch Bark Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Birch Bark Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Birch: Correspondences
- Betula alba Folk Names: Beithe, Bereza, Bereza, Berke, Beth, Bouleau, Lady of the Woods Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Purification, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
Birch Bark Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birch Bark Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indigenous artist uses birch bark biting to heal after residential school, cancer
- June McCallum-Gareau says when she sits down to make traditional art it's therapeutic.
- Moorhead woman preserves history through ancient art of birch bark biting
- Denise Lajimodiere uses porcupine quills in her birch bark art. David Samson / The Forum. "We do no harm to the tree," she said.
- In the Garden: Spring care of precious roses
- Now is the time to attend to rose bushes for best results this summer. Roses are still hugely popular and are grown in many gardens, but not always with great success. For good results with rose bushes, a few things need to be done now.
- Accomplice and Art: Indigenous Feminist Activism and Performance
- On Tuesday we also heard from indigenous woman and visual/performance artist Maria Hupfield, who uses art as her weapon in the struggle for decolonization.
- Conservancy's land management a balancing act
- These forests may be magnificent hardwood stands, thick cedar swamps or a wonderful mix of both conifer and hardwood; two properties even have those arrow-straight rows of planted pines. No matter what the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.