A selection of articles related to bird goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Bird Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bird Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Bird Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bird Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Psyche and Butterfly Wings
- This work by Apuleius relates how Psyche, the youngest of those three daughters, was once a mortal princess who was so beautiful that the goddess Aphrodite was jealous of her. So the jealous goddess ordered Eros (also known as Cupid) to inspire Psyche ...
- Our New Life Goal Is to Be as Fierce as Jennifer Aniston Holding an Eagle in a
- And now, the actress is embracing her inner goddess, holding an eagle while wearing Alexander McQueen in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar.
- Tattoos on the rebound in Cuba after years underground
- Customer Adrian Alfaro, center, is flanked by tattoo artist Angel Fernando, and Leo Canosa, as they ready for an ink session at La Marca or The Brand tattoo parlor in Havana, Cuba. The studio is an example of Cuba's new acceptance of tattooing.
- Daily Meditation: Wild
- We all need help maintaining our personal spiritual practice. We hope that these Daily Meditations, prayers and mindful awareness exercises can be part of bringing spirituality alive in your life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bird Goddess Topics
honda civic international marketing
clayface sondra fuller