A selection of articles related to birds.
Original articles from our library related to the Birds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Birds.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- ("Great, or Divine, Queen") Welsh fertility, enchantments and Otherworld Goddess. Goddess of birds and horses. Her name means "Great High Queen", and she rode a beautiful white mare, which symbolized power and rulership. Birds which...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Birds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- bird mortality fact sheet - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
- WISCONSIN BIRDS WISCONSIN BIRDS
- ing at my father's bird house in the spring and treating us to aerial shows all summer, the birds from the north coming to our feeders in the winter.
Suggested News Resources
- EAGLES COLUMN: Birds address O-Line issues
- PHILADELPHIA – It's good to know the Eagles are paying as close attention to their offensive line struggles as the rest of city.
- Dead Bird with West Nile Virus Found in Chatsworth
- In the past week, 23 dead birds were found with the West Nile Virus, and nine were found in the San Fernando Valley area, including communities such as Chatsworth, Encino, Northridge and Van Nuys.
- Jeremy Maclin And Steve Smith Practice With The Birds Today
- Maclin wasn't alone in joining the Birds wide receivers corps, former Giants wide out Steve Smith was in Eagles gear for the very first time today.
- Broncos sweep T- Birds in volleyball
- Everything that could go wrong went wrong in a myriad of ways, and the T-Birds were routed by the Boise State Broncos 25-17, 25-11, 25-11 Friday in the final match of the day at the Crystal Inn Invitational.
- Hendee: Iowa's first dove season to begin Thursday
- The Iowa DNR has a webpage with resources and laws covering dove hunting at www.iowadnr.gov, then click hunting, migratory game birds and mourning doves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Birds (class Aves) are feathered, winged, bipedal, endothermic (warm-blooded), egg-laying, vertebrate animals.
- Birds, Bird Pictures, Wild Birds - National Geographic
- Learn all you wanted to know about birds with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- WhatBird | identify birds | bird identification guide | north america
- Identify birds in North America for bird watching or as a bird guide. Search engine for identifying birds. For birders and identification of wild birds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszanskar climate
jungle music history
1737 calcutta cyclone
university of idaho famous alumni
arrested development episode list
zx spectrum screenshots