A selection of articles related to birthday spanking.
Original articles from our library related to the Birthday Spanking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Birthday Spanking.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Birthday Spanking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birthday Spanking books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Massive Books That Are Worth Your Time
- I love massive books. Books so big, like bricks, you could drown yourself in a pool with them if you're not careful. It's not a healthy love, I'll admit.
- Geoff Toovey's thoughts on Manly's spanking
- "I was at an 18th birthday party to be honest with you," the former Sea Eagles coach said. "I watched some of the game…I feel for the players that were there when I was there and for the ones who missed out starting in round one.
- CEB at 20: Why I take Cebu Pacific personally
- CEBUANO GOLD! That Midas touch that Cebuano design can bring to Cebu Pacific's new cabin crew uniforms, designed by Jun Escario in time for CEB's 20th birthday.
- Khama, Mugabe: Decades and celebrations apart
- On a warm typical Gaborone summer day, President Ian Khama made the short trip east to the Gaborone Central Prison for his birthday celebrations.
- Yes, he's a 20-year-old Grandpa
- Annual birthday spankings are a ritual in some households. But children born on Feb. 29, the Leap Day which makes the calendar just once every four years, get a three-year break, right?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.