A selection of articles related to birthday.
Original articles from our library related to the Birthday. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Birthday.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Birthday is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birthday books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Boris and Bublé at Lord Ashcroft's 70th birthday party
- Lord Ashcroft is celebrating his 70th birthday at the Grosvenor House Hotel and Mr S is honoured to be one of the guests. William Hague, Theresa May, Boris Johnson, Iain Duncan Smith, Penny Mordant and even Tom Watson are amongst the guests at ...
- What makes a birthday party fun?
- Then we convened on the birthday couple's deck on the beautiful warm day for pie — peanut butter and Butterfinger — a few presents and cards that made fun of old age. I particularly enjoy picking out those.
- Birthday Celebrations The Pi Way
- On a damp and cold Saturday in early March the Cambridge University Computer Laboratory threw open its doors to the Raspberry Pi community. The previous Monday had been the fourth (or first, if you are a leap year pedant!) birthday of the little ...
- For 9th birthday, Ocean Springs boy gives rather than receives
- OCEAN SPRINGS -- For his ninth birthday, Oak Park Elementary student Zach Burgess thought about the gift he could give, not the presents he could receive. Zach walked into the Salvation Army's Kroc Center in Biloxi a couple of weeks ago with $270 in ...
- Harbhajan Singh's wife Geeta Basra celebrates birthday with Indian team
- (Source: Twitter). Bollywood actress and cricketer Harbhajan Singh's wife Geeta Basra celebrated her birthday with the Indian team. The England-born actress turned 32 on Sunday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescivilization iv python
vere gordon childe biography
mazda z engine z6m