- Awesomely Aquamarine: The Latest in Birthstone Jewels
- Those born in March are undoubtedly familiar with their birthstone, but like me, may be surprised to encounter the numerous shades of blue you can find it in (I've definitely been guilty of confusing a few for blue topaz now and again).
- Birthstone Jewelry: 15 Drool-Worthy Aquamarine Jewels
- If aquamarine really does have a soothing influence, some of that is likely due to the beauty of the stone itself.
- February birthstone
- For those born in February the amethyst is the traditional birthstone. The February birthstone poem reflects some of the properties with which amethyst is associated - stability, peace, balance, courage, inner strength, sincerity and a calm disposition.
- Maria Menounos' BF puts a ring on it!
- The center-cut diamond is set in a halo with 220 accent diamonds and one small topaz on the bottom, which is Keven's birthstone. Keven said his mother joked that the ring wasn't big enough “for Hollywood” but Maria pronounced it “perfect.
Birthstone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birthstone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespresidents choice
lise skjk brk
nitrate effects on fish
paragliding thermal flying
odysseus journey home to ithaca
english irregular verbs origin