- 'Birthwort' folk remedy tied to cancer
- JOHNS HOPKINS / STONY BROOK (US) — New research links a compound in a traditional herbal medicine called “birthwort” to cancer of the upper urinary tract. Genomic sequencing experts and pharmacologists identified signature cancer-causing genetic ...
- Genomics Ties Herbal Birthwort to Cancer
- Aristolochia clematitis, also known as European birthwort. (Source: H.
- Prevention Is Key in the 'War on Cancer'
- LONDON, UK — Understanding the causes of cancer as a foundation for prevention is central to success in the war on cancer in coming years, says Dr Christopher Wild, PhD, director of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), speaking at a ...
- Heroin, painkiller addictions go hand-in-hand
- Heroin use has increased a staggering 63 percent over the last 10 years in the United States—an increase made all the worse by the growing abuse of prescription opioids such as oxycodone (Percocet), hydrocodone (Vicodin), and codeine. An alarming 45 ...
- Ten deadly carcinogens (you've probably never heard of)
- Andrew Watterson does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organization that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond the academic appointment above.
Birthwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Birthwort books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrotha lintorn-orman
york university senecayork
xenomorph hive relationships