- Michael Van de Elzen: Biryani time!
- Despite three months spent travelling through India with my now (wonderful!) wife, we never really fully understood how amazing a Biryani is. After making it on Thursday night for the first time, I can honestly say its now one of my favorite dishes.
- Besotted by biryani
- That, like most other Bombayites, we ordered our biryani from Delhi Darbar or Jaffer Bhai or Lucky's. These protests fell on deaf ears, however.
- Restaurant review: Biryani City excels in exotic flavors of India
- Setting: Located in the space of the former Spice India at Carmike Plaza, Biryani, which had its grand opening last month, is deceptively roomy, with high ceilings and warm, golden walls that are decorated with textured panels.
- Recipe: Chicken Tikka Biryani
- Chicken Tikka Biryani is a very popular and delicious lunch or dinner dish. Chicken pieces are marinated in a yogurt and spices mixture, grilled and combined with cooked basmati rice. Serve with raita or side dish of choice.
- Uproar over 'beef biryani' allegedly being served at AMU medical college canteen
- The issue broke out on social media yesterday when a WhatsApp post circulated a report that 'beef biryani' was being served at the AMU Medical College canteen, an allegation promptly denied by the university.
Biryani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biryani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary yoga
hook em horns history
modulation music chromatic modulation
culture of canada symbols