- bi·ry·a·ni also bi·ri·a·ni (b r -ä n ). n. pl.
- Delicious blend of chicken, onions, garlic, and herbs. 4.95.
- Biryani (Hyderabadi) Rice (or Naan) & Curry Wraps Paninis
- Biryani (Hyderabadi). Vegetable Biryani. $7.
- Appetizers Soups Biryani (Rice) Tandoori Specialties Tandoori
- Biryani (Rice). Saffron Rice. $2.
- Appetizers Exotic Breads Biryani & Rice
- chicken, yoghurt, onions, spices, lemon, sa ron. coriander and onions used as garnish. 13.
- starters sOUP specialty beverages bIRYANI BREAD
- bIRYANI. Chicken Biryani.
- Biryani: a symbol of the country
- Biryani is a symbol of a country that takes differences and divergences and then merges them into one India. Every Indian knows that dal is not a single dish.
- VIEW: Biryani diplomacy —Shahzeb Shaikha
- Pakistan and India should go back to their roots, and their leaders and diplomats should roll up their sleeves, loosen their ties and take their fellow counterparts to the local biryani joint.
- Calling biryani buffs
- Served hot, the 'ice cream paratha' is a specialty at the ongoing 'Biryani and paratha Festival' at The Residency. Says executive chef S. Ashok Kumar: “This time, we have 10 varieties of parathas on the menu.
- Biryani, Haleem & more on Hyderabad's menu
- Biryani for instance is prepared all over India, but the Hyderabadi variety is supreme. There is much more to Hyderabadi cuisine than just Biryani and Haleem. For the connoisseur, the city offers an endless choice in food.
- A festive table
- Of course biryani is also an important part of the meal. Here are two recipes — one for biryani and one for sevain. Both the recipes are designed to serve four people.
- Chicken Biryani Indianfood - YouTube
- Sep 24, 2007 chicken biryani is the most popular Indian rice dish.
- Ganga's Biryani | My Aunt's Biryani Recipe - It's Out Of This World.
- My Aunt Ganga makes the best Biryani you'll ever have, and I'm on a mission to learn & perfect the recipe. Come along for the ride!
- Mughlai Biryani - Indian Food
- A regal dish, Mughlai Biryani is fit for a king and was probably eaten by many too! Here is the recipe...
Biryani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biryani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescathedral diagram
toyota camry sixth generation 2007
quicksort average complexity
adolf hitler early years