- Bisayas definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Page 1. Page 2.
- 23. Sabah Coastal Cluster. Population.
- Gender nga Polisiya para sa Radyo sa Komunidad
- ISIS INTERNATIONAL (Philippines). Gihubad sa English paingon sa Bisaya ni Jojie Jasmin Cabasan and Ellen Red,. Inside Mindanao, www.
- A BRIEF REVIEW OF SOME CEBUANO DICTIONARIES Jessie
- Juan Felix Encarnacion; O.R.S.
- Matteo speaks about keeping his roots and moving forward
- When asked how was it working with Kim knowing that they both come from Cebu and speak Bisaya, Matteo said there's an instant connection between them. "It is very nice. We can relate to each other.
- Man hacked to death in Ayala
- A laborer was hacked to death at the vicinity of Dumagsa Road, Kalye Bisaya, Barangay Ayala, this city, the other day.
- Nalzaro: Johnny Come Lately
- happened to her and Rico J a few months ago over his Vicky Belo comment. Although Rico J cracked some jokes last Saturday, these were not too insulting. Aw, nakatilaw na'g tagam si Rico J sa kalagot sa mga Bisaya sa iyang pag-insulto sa gobernador.
- ABS-CBN's National Food Showdown widens reach
- Baguio's HRT Week, Bacolod's Sabor Bisaya and Cagayan de Oro's Kumbira have allied with NFS 2011 and adopted the official rules and guidelines of the National Food Showdown's competition lineup.
- "A, on one of our trip to somewhere in Mandaluyong, I took a jeepney and a
- "A, I didn't understand people coz they speak Bisaya, but a, good thing my mom was there. "Kids came to my mom's house from the school on their break and I got to meet them and they were so cute and so very nice.
- Visayans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the ethnic group found in Borneo, see Bisaya (Borneo).
- Cebuano and Bisaya words
- Cebuano and Bisayan, Language family of the central Philippines.
- Bisaya 101
- Tagalog: Ako ay Pilipino. English: I am Filipino Bisaya: Ako kay Pilipino. This sentence order is seldom used because it is awkward to use it this way in Bisaya.
Bisaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bisaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.