- Explore Japanese graphic novel 'Noragami'
- We also meet Bishamonten, the god of combat who is an enemy of Yato after he killed one of her shinki. Bishamonten though brave and strategic in a battle, rescues as many spirits as she can. But among her many shinki, she has a traitor.
- Exhibitions of Japanese works part of Asia Week
- Yet another pair on view at the JADA exhibition will be the bronze statues of Fudo Myoo and Bishamonten. Dating to the 15th century, this pair was created during the Muromachi period in Japan and is offered by Koichi Yanagi Oriental Fine Arts.
- Getting Lucky in Tokyo's Asakusa
- Bishamonten: God of Warriors (and also treasure). Always fully outfitted in his armor. Hotei: God of Abundance and Good Health.
- The Legends Behind Noragami
- The quality of a kami's homestead matches up with the extent to which they're worshipped, and famous deities like Bishamonten have sprawling estates.
Bishamonten is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bishamonten books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation rat
numerology thursday born
5 cap 5 cap function
brisbane river environmental concerns
william hutchinson murray life