Bishnois Origin Of Bishnoi
A selection of articles related to bishnois origin of bishnoi.
Original articles from our library related to the Bishnois Origin Of Bishnoi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bishnois Origin Of Bishnoi.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Bishnois Origin Of Bishnoi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bishnois Origin Of Bishnoi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Treading softly in the wild
- However, their work in conservation has a long history, some of which has been explored by Mumbai-based filmmaker Teenaa Kaur Pasricha in The deer, tree, and me , a 30-minute film that took two years to make.
- Who Killed One of India's Wildlife Commandos?
- Gazelles were sacred to Shaitanram, who was an ardent follower of Guru Jambheshwar, a Hindu mystic who founded a sect known as the Bishnoi in the 1500s.
- HC stays 'Specially Backward Class' quota for Jats, four others in Haryana
- CHANDIGARH: Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday stayed the Haryana government's decision to provide reservation to Jats and four other castes in the public employment in the state government under the Specially Backward Class (SBC) quota.
- Unarmed man braves poachers' bullets
- Bishnoi history and folklore is replete with episodes of this closely-knit community's men and women staking life and limb to save flora and fauna. "I was tipped off about poachers firing near village Raipura within the sanctuary.
- Ranaram Bishnoi, the 75-year-old who stopped the march of the desert
- Besides Rajasthan, the Bishnois are found in pockets of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh and they practice their strict credo for wildlife and environmental protection everywhere. They have 29 tenants as laid down to them by their Guru ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.