A selection of articles related to bishop bodo.
Original articles from our library related to the Bishop Bodo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bishop Bodo.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 2:4...
New Testament >> I Peter
Bishop Bodo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bishop Bodo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bishop's University Canada University of Nevada USA Spain
- Ziegler, Bodo. Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova & Dept. Astronomy.
- DIVISION OF WILDLIFE
- Removing special pheasant hunting permit from Tilman Bishop SWA regulations.
- RSE Amazon Symposium - A Selection of Symposium Participants
- (Sister of Queen Sophia of Spain). Bishop James Jones. Anglican Bishop of Liverpool.
- From Aachen to Al-Andalus_ the journey of Deacon Bodo (823–76)
- Sometime in the first six months of 838, Bodo, a palace deacon at the court of Louis the .
Suggested Web Resources
- Bodo (bishop) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bodo (c. 814 – 876) was the palace deacon to Frankish Emperor Louis the Pious (814 to 840).
- Bishop Bodo | JCentral | JMag
- 1 day ago Some of the most interesting figures of history may be discovered in obscure historical references.
- Jewish Treats: January 2011
- Jan 3, 2011 For instance, few have heard of Bishop Bodo (c. 814 - 876), but his fascinating story exposes a short but unique time period in medieval history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.