- Prospective noninterventional study on the use of panitumumab monotherapy in
- Purpose: Epidermal growth factor receptor-targeted monoclonal antibodies are active as monotherapy beyond second-line treatment. Skin toxicities (STs) are common during treatment, and a positive association between ST severity and patient outcome has ...
- Alexion Highlights Innovative Rare Disease Portfolio at Investor Day Meeting
- CHESHIRE, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN) announced today that the Company highlighted significant progress in its early- and late-stage rare disease portfolio and provided updates on key aspects of its ...
- Gene editing used to treat muscular dystrophy in mice
- CRISPR/Cas9 system injected into muscle or bloodstream restored function of dystrophin gene, marking an important step in gene therapy research. Scientists have successfully restored function of the mutated dystrophin gene in mice by packaging the ...
- metastatic prostate cancer
- Researchers from the UCLA Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research have identified specific enzymes called protein kinases that participate in critical steps of bone and ... Read more · May 15, 2015 August 2, 2015 ...
Bisphosphonate Pharmacokinetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bisphosphonate Pharmacokinetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bisphosphonate Pharmacokinetics Topics
Related searchesdiabetic nephropathy epidemiology
holiness holiness in protestantism
the picture of dorian gray themes
mindfulness of breath