- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- TIMING THE FERTILE PERIOD OF THE BITCH:
- diestrus period lasts until the bitch whelps or the serum progesterone returns to a basal level.
- Royal Bitch
- Royal Bitch.
- REPRODUCTION PART I; THE BROOD BITCH Barbara Schwartz
- But that is true only if the puppies neonatal and the bitches postnatal periods are easy. If not, it can The most valuable asset is a good brood bitch.
- Katt Williams in Phoenix: "If You Love Mexico Bitch, Get the Fuck Over There!"
- Williams, who was involved in fight at a Young Jeezy concert that same week, said "Fuck, we were slaves, bitch! Y'all just work like that at the landscapers, motherfucker," as the crowd erupted in applause. "It's not even racial, you're a bitch!
- Scary Spice Mel B has revealed that she is the X Factor bitch
- Source: The Daily Telegraph In an interview with Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, X Factor judge, Mel B has revealed that she is the 'bitch' on the panel and her baby is coming out this week no matter what.
- David Guetta, 'Nothing but the Beat' - Album Review
- When it comes to recruiting guest performers, hip-hop artists have nothing on David Guetta, the French DJ who's been lighting up the dance floor over the past few years with club bangers like 'Sexy Bitch' with Akon and 'Who's That Chick' with Rihanna.
- Comment Of The Day: Kanye's Message For Pregnant Ladies Who Aren't Beyonce
- Beyonce pulled off a classy and tremendously enjoyable pregnancy announcement last night, but just wait until Uncle Kanye starts spreading the good news. resplendent.
- Bitch Media
- 10 minutes ago Bitch Media's mission is to provide and encourage an empowered, feminist response to mainstream media and popular culture.
- Urban Dictionary: bitch
- (1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively. (2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 ...
- Bitch | Define Bitch at Dictionary.com
- a female dog: The bitch won first place in the sporting dogs category. 2. a female of canines generally.
- BITCH | MUSIC
- "Bitch's mouthy wordplay and virtuous electric violin playing are ferociously hot" - The Village Voice, New York.
Bitch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bitch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.