A selection of articles related to bites.
Original articles from our library related to the Bites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bites.
- Her name means 'She who causes to breathe' and refers to her power of protecting from, or curing poisonous stings of scorpions and serpents. The reason for this might lie in the fact that those who have been bitten tend to breathe too fast and too shallow...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Rosemary stimulates the circulation and is useful to treat insect bites and stings. Internally, it helps treat headaches, and nervousness. The essential oil works great as a nasal decongestion. For spells, rosemary is good for protection and banishment....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary R
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
Bites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Official Calls Thaksin's Speech 'Dog Bites Man' Story
- Minister Don Pramudwinai compared the event, which appears to be a part of Thaksin's recent coordinated PR blitz, to a “dog bites man” story that distracts people away from important issues in the country.
- 'Dog bites killed more than 2 terror attacks'
- Since 1994, a total of 429 people, bitten by stray dogs, have succumbed to rabies and during the same period dog bites injured 13.12 lakh people. In the 1993 serial bomb blasts, a total of 257 people were killed and 717 injured.
- Logansport Police K9 bites teen girl
- Logansport, Ind., (March 10, 2016) - A 16-year-old girl from Logansport is recovering after being bitten and tackled by a neighbor's dog Wednesday morning. But, this is no ordinary dog.
- Contrasting style of play bites Bulldogs again
- BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — For the last few years, Louisiana Tech and Conference USA tournaments haven't mixed. And in the last two seasons, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion haven't mixed on the court, either.
- Best Bites in Bandon
- Teresa Bird, middle, pie maker at The Spoon in Langlois, serves Spiced Apple Pie Shooters at The Bite of Bandon alongside Lee Pestana of Langlois Market, who served samples of the World Famous Langlois Market hot-dogs. The Spoon won for Best Sweet ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.