A selection of articles related to bitter grass.
Original articles from our library related to the Bitter Grass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bitter Grass.
- Grass: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 5:2 Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead: 5:3 Both male and female shall ye put out, without the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Bitter Grass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bitter Grass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BITTER PANICUM
- extensive fibrous root and rhizome system. Livestock and forage: Bitter panicum is consumed by cattle, sheep, and goats.
- Learning about Bitter Panicum Panicum amarum
- Learning about Bitter Panicum. Panicum amarum.
- From the Testimony of Olga Albogen about a Gas Chamber Being
- Bitter, grass, whatever, and there was some medication in the (?) because all the girls, everybody, stopped menstruating. Q: So there was bitter something in it.
- RFID Security and Privacy: A Primer
- Bessie's herd recorded to have consumed bitter grass; compensatory sugars added.
- PANDOSTO; THE TRIUMPH OF TIME 1 Modern spelling tra
- browsing on roots of licorice sharpen their stomachs with crushing bitter grass.
Suggested News Resources
- Exuberant disruption
- And we'll remember them all / those without a forelock and good looks / And we'll remember the bitter grass / that grew in my village." Finally someone is saying all this.
Suggested Web Resources
- Common Names -> Bitter Grass, Maya Ethnobotanicals.com
- The name of the species comes from Nahuatl "Zacatechichi" which means "Bitter grass" and is the common name of the plant all over Mexico.
- Amazon.com: Bitter Grass: The Cruel Truth About Marijuana
- Amazon.com: Bitter Grass: The Cruel Truth About Marijuana (9780935688009): Roy Hanu Hart: Books.
- Cannabis Hemp THC
- Jan 12, 2002 Hart, R.H.: Bitter Grass, The Bitter Truth About Marijuana, April 1980,13-14.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.