A selection of articles related to bitterness.
Original articles from our library related to the Bitterness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bitterness.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 8:2 And...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
Bitterness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bitterness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Recovery from Bitterness
- find our hearts turning away from forgiveness toward bitterness and revenge. Often with the return of bitterness we experience discourage- ment and shame.
- Chic Ironic Bitterness
- Magill, R. Jay (Ronald Jay), 1972–. Chic ironic bitterness / R.
- HOW TO BE FREE FROM
- Five times in these three verses she held God accountable for her bitterness. our text requires us to remove all bitterness and to maintain a tender heart.
Suggested News Resources
- Being bitter can ruin your health
- By Elizabeth Cohen, Senior Medical Correspondent "Bitterness is a nasty solvent that erodes every good thing," an Emory associate professor of psychiatry told CNN. (CNN) -- Kevin Benton had every reason to feel bitter.
- As Qaddafi Forces Retreat, a Newly Freed Imam Encourages Forgiveness
- By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK TRIPOLI, Libya — Like many Libyans, Sheik Abdul Ghani Aboughreis had reason to feel bitterness toward supporters of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi as he led the first Friday Prayer service since rebels flooded into the city here.
- Expect Little Bitterness in Peosta, Iowa, During Obama's Visit
- And Avenarius suggested Obama will face little of the bitterness he's confronted in Washington. “With a small community like this, to have the president of the United States choose this place, it's an honor,” he said.
- Billy Graham: God can replace bitterness with love
- The Bible compares bitterness to a deadly poison, and urges us to cleanse it from our souls. DEAR DR. GRAHAM: I know you've said we shouldn't be bitter over some of the things people do to us, but why not?
- ISU researcher leads workshops to study how to get past pain and anger
- Forgiveness is good for you, like Brussels sprouts, but how do you swallow all that bitterness?
Suggested Web Resources
- Bitterness - definition of Bitterness by the Free Online Dictionary
- Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant. 2.
- Forgiveness: Letting go of grudges and bitterness - MayoClinic.com
- Forgiveness and letting go can lead you down the path of healing and peace.
- Bitterness is neither consistent nor rational. A bitter person is his own worst enemy.
- Bitterness | frozen form of latent anger | resentment
- Bitterness is a frozen form of latent anger and resentment. Often Bitterness is an outcome of persistent emotional imbalance.
- Bitter | Define Bitter at Dictionary.com
- 7. resentful or cynical: bitter words. COLLAPSE.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesharlem globetrotters history
mary parker follett
big l rapper murder
nationalist republican liberal movement
southern short-tailed shrew
western abenaki government