- 05 MAR 2016 Preview Final Olympic qualifying opportunity for Japanese men at
- The Lake Biwa Marathon is the final qualifying race for Japanese men hoping to make the Olympic team, and the door is wide open for additions to the squad for Rio at the IAAF Gold Label Road Race on Sunday (6). Doubling up as the Japanese ...
- Rotich wins Lake Biwa Marathon as Kitajima boosts Olympic selection chances
- Lucas Rotich won the Lake Biwa Marathon, an IAAF Gold Label Road Race, in 2:09:11 in the Japanese city of Otsu on Sunday afternoon (6). “2:09:11 is a good time considering the warm weather conditions,” said the 25-year-old Kenyan. “Since the pace ...
- Strong field announced for Lake Biwa Marathon
- Tadese Tola and Munyo Solomon Mutai, bronze medallists at the 2013 and 2015 World Championships respectively, are among the athletes set to compete at the Lake Biwa Marathon, an IAAF Gold Label Road Race, in the Japanese city of Otsu on 6 March.
- This exercise bike concept would wash your clothes as you pedal
- This isn't the first time a part-bike, part-washing machine contraption has surfaced. In fact, designer Barbora Tobolova posted a concept called the BiWa that takes the idea a step further, allowing you to use the bike on the streets.
- Lake Biwa-Marathon : Hisanori Kitajima holt Olympia-Ticket
- In einem dramatischen Kampf um die drei olympischen Startplätze Japans war beim Lake Biwa-Marathon am Sonntag Hisanori Kitajima der große Gewinner. Er musste zwar dem Kenianer Lucas Rotich den Sieg in 2:09:11 Stunden überlassen, hatte aber ...
Biwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biwa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.