A selection of articles related to black angels.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Angels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Angels.
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Black Angels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Angels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Black Angels Alex Maas: Keeping It Slow and Low on the South Side
- At 34, the Black Angels' Alex Maas is now an "old man" by Austin standards (the median age is 31).
- Fun in Charlotte: Friday night beer fest, The Black Angels, the Amazing Brain
- Friday, 7:30 p.m.: Lagunitas Brewing Company brings a free concert to the Fillmore, featuring The Black Angels and The Wet Secrets.
- Sensation launches all-white, all-black Angels and Demons show
- Sensation is breaking with tradition for its Angels and Demons edition in the Amsterdam ArenA on July 2nd.
- A tribute to stubborn heroism in 'Black Angels over Tuskegee'
- “We have the expo 'Fighting for the Right to Fight' right now, and it's Black History Month, so the show ties in perfectly for that,” said the World War II Museum's Director of Entertainment, Victoria Reed.
- The Black Angels, Shannon and the Clams on new Pet Sounds tribute album
- To coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Beach Boys' groundbreaking 1966 album Pet Sounds, The Reverberation Appreciation Society has announced A Tribute to Pet Sounds, featuring contributions from contemporary psych-rock acts such as The Black ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.