A selection of articles related to black bile.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Bile. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Bile.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Black Cord Binding
- Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you. You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others First of all sit and cast circle. Explain to the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Black Bile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Bile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Carnal Conversations in Antony and Cleopatra
- When we discuss humoral theory, we usually focus on four fluids and their influence on temperaments: blood (associated with a sanguine temperament), black bile (melancholic), yellow bile (choleric), and phlegm (phlegmatic).
- This One Goes To Eleven: Weekly metal roundup
- a0823769361_10 With temps climbing to the dustiest reaches of the March ladder this week, the desire to cellar dwell has, at least temporarily, abated. For those of you who are into that sort of thing year round, however, don't stress.
- Ben Carson Officially Endorses Donald Trump, Who Once Compared Him To A Child
- At the press conference announcing this endorsement at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club (which, notably, graciously allows Black people and Jewish people to join), Carson stated that “He's actually a very intelligent man who cares deeply about America. ...
- Hell's Been Empty
- His message is bile, his words are poison, but his voice is golden. He's like a preacher. You could mathematically prove he ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Black Bile Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary respect
for information on the jewish religion
double indemnity quotes
quantum computer candidates
corona freeway communities served