A selection of articles related to black cap.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Cap. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Cap.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Black Cap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Cap books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Robbie Deans to receive All Black cap - finally
- Robbie Deans finally receives his official All Black cap at a fundraiser to aid the rebuild of his beloved fire-ravaged Glenmark Rugby Club headquarters in North Canterbury on Friday. While hundreds of former All Blacks were presented with caps between ...
- Black Caps can be force at Twenty20 World Cup without retired Brendon McCullum
- Spinner Mitchell Santner is confident the Black Caps can perform strongly at the Twenty20 World Cup without recently retired former skipper Brendon McCullum.
- Black Cap Colin Munro likes what he sees of Indian pitches as World Twenty20 looms
- Hard-hitting Black Caps batsman Colin Munro is in a confident frame of mind going on to the big stage of the ICC World Twenty20 in India, after smashing international attacks around in New Zealand. In the home series against Sri Lanka, Munro played one ...
- Black Cap Matt Henry returns to Canterbury in ''form of his life''
- Canterbury coach Gary Stead has declared unwanted Black Cap Matt Henry in "the form of his life" as the final stage of the Plunket Shield resumes. Henry was unlucky to miss out on New Zealand's 15-man squad for the Twenty20 World Cup in India. Instead ...
- Black Cap campaigners tell new operators to keep bar as LGBT venue
- A BAR company planning to take over the Black Cap is facing protests from former customers after revealing plans to change its name and stop it being “solely an LGBT venue”. Campaigners who have spent nearly a year fighting to reopen the iconic cabaret ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.