Black Guerilla Family
A selection of articles related to black guerilla family.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Guerilla Family. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Guerilla Family.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Black Guerilla Family is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Guerilla Family books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 112807 GANGS 101 SANTA CRUZ NEIGHBORS
- Nov 28, 2007 Brotherhood (AB), and The Black Guerilla. Family (BGF). Prison gangs have a long history of influencing local street gangs.
- Management Strategies in Disturbances Gangs/Disruptive Groups
- The Black Guerilla Family originated in 1966 at San Quentin.
- The pictures provided below were collected from various web sites
- the number 13 in Aztec. AB = Aryan Brotherhood. Shamrock/Three Leaf Clover.
- Gang Task Force Brochure v2 June09.indd
- Jun 2, 2009 Black Guerrilla Family (BGF). An adult prison system gang who are beginning to surface and recruit within many local Maryland communities.
Suggested News Resources
- Cailifornia to reconsider prisoner placement in highest security unit
- Jackson was a founder of the Black Guerilla Family, which corrections officials define as a prison gang. He was shot to death by prison guards in San Quentin Prison during an escape attempt.
Suggested Web Resources
- Black Guerrilla Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Black Guerrilla Family (also known as the Black Family or the Black Vanguard) is a prison and street gang founded in 1966 by George Jackson and W.L.
- BLACK GUERRILLA FAMILY
- The Black Guerrilla Family was founded in 1966 by George Lester Jackson, W.L. Nolen, David Johnson, James Carr and other black racist convicts.
- Black Guerilla Family - Prison Gang History
- Apr 9, 2010 The Black Guerilla Family Prison Gang (BGF) - One of the original five major prison gangs; founded as a Black revolutionary organization.
- Prison Gangs (continued) -- Gangs and Security Threat Group
- Black Guerrilla Family (BGF). Sketch of dragon. Gender Makeup: Male.
- Guerrilla Warfare: 24 alleged members of Maryland chapter of Black
- Apr 22, 2009 24 alleged members of Maryland chapter of Black Guerrilla Family gang indicted by feds. Edward Ericson Jr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.